[BlueOnyx:11064] Single SSL, Multiple Sites

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Tue Jul 31 19:35:02 -05 2012

Hey everyone,

I've read over a few messages in the list that sounded similar, but none appeared to be this exact problem.  I apologize for the duplication if I missed something.

I'm attempting to set up 2 different sites: a.domain.com and b.domain.com with a single wildcard SSL: *.domain.com.

Since these 2 sites share the same SSL (and my hosting company is super strict on handing out IP addresses), I need to keep them on the same IP which, as I understand it, should be possible.  Unfortunately, whenever I try to give these 2 sites the same IP address in BlueOnyx, it issues a warning since they're both turned on for SSL.

I'd be fine to manually update whatever files I need to if I have to avoid the ssl_perl.cnf automated behavior and do it myself, I just can't figure out what I need to do.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--
Matt James
Web Programmer