[BlueOnyx:10441] Re: Syntax error on line 10 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 2 17:34:04 -05 2012

Hi Gerald,

> At the moment we are letting Michael handle the issue

Yeah, found it.

CODB said that SSL was enabled for two sites, although there were neither
certificate or private key present.

The GUI is smart enough to hide the "enable SSL" checkbox if the certs are
missing. But the ssl_perl.conf was relying entirely on what CODB said.

I'll quickly hack in a more in depth check into ssl_perl.conf and will release
another update within the next 15-20 minutes.