[BlueOnyx:10445] 5108R aborting transfer: Link to file server lost

Randy Smith forhire at lewiscounty.com
Thu May 3 13:49:19 -05 2012

Hi all,

Proftpd is causing me a minor issue this morning. FTP is working for most
clients no problem but I have a user with a Dlink DSC3420 web camera that
isn't connecting properly via FTP. Just moved this site onto 5108R. I can ftp
into this site from the network the camera is on just not from the camera.

FTP session opened.
Preparing to chroot to directory '/home/.sites/123/site46'
notice: user user_x: aborting transfer: Link to file server lost
FTP session closed.

The camera connects, uploads a zero byte file and then disconnects.
-rw-r--r-- 1 user_x site46 0 May  3 11:33 picture.jpg

I've set TLSEngine off and BanEngine off. I've checked the camera settings and
tried both passive on and off.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Randy