[BlueOnyx:10447] Unable to add DNS server - JavaScript error.

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Fri May 4 07:24:28 -05 2012

Hi all,

I'm unable to add a DNS server via Admin->System Settings->TCP/IP - when I
click 'Save', nothing happens but Chrome's JavaScript console reports:

	Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
(ethernet.php, line 522)

New server, 5108R SL. Yum'd, plus Solarspeed's AV-SPAM package. Tried this
in both IE and Chrome (Windows 7) with the same effect.

In case it's relevant, I am currently accessing the server via its IP
(waiting for DNS to propagate), and it's this IP I want to add to the list
of DNS Servers. On another server which doesn't have AV-SPAM installed, and
which I am accessing via a domain, I am able to save without problem.

Dick Dolby