[BlueOnyx:10459] Re: PCI Dss Compliance Issues

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Sun May 6 10:45:49 -05 2012

Don't get me started on companies like this!

PCI compliance isn't a bad thing, security is always a good thing but
companies that just try and use automated vulnerability scanners are
just wasting everyone time and money.  Security is a procedural thing,
not a technology one.

Use a better auditing company.  You are being ripped off.

Dan

--
Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/