[BlueOnyx:10462] CCED is hanging on startup and is still there after a couple hours.

Jeremy Towne jtowne at turtlehut.com
Sun May 6 15:22:22 -05 2012

We were having some issues with adding sites to a 5106R so I tried
restarting CCED and admserv but it kept hanging on CCED.  There were
usually 2 processes started but never gave the OK/done.  So we decided
to reboot the server because someone was going to be in the area today.
Well that was 2.5 hours ago and it is still setting at starting CCED.
All sites are down and we can't shell in.  Any ideas how to proceed?

Jeremy