[BlueOnyx:10485] Re: dovecot managsieve

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Tue May 8 03:22:06 -05 2012

I once wanted to use it - RoundCube has a plugin for creating sieve rules and that sounds quite interesting.

But for what I found out you would have to use Dovecot as LDA (instead of procmail which is the default on BO). When I thaught of all the dependencies envolved with this I did stop my investigation in this.

But if you find a way I would be very glad to here about!

Regards,

Tobias Gablunsky
Servertechnik
Server Management

CBXNET combox internet GmbH
Lützowstr. 106 | 10785 Berlin
Tel: +49 (30) 5900 69-41
Fax: +49 (30) 5900 69-99
www.cbxnet.de

Event Connect - Internet für Ihren Event!
Tel: +49 (30) 5900 69-80
www.event-connect.de

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler