[BlueOnyx:10489] Re: BQ - a bit of a panic

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue May 8 06:19:39 -05 2012

I'm no expert but do you know it's definitely hacked?  If so, just restore
the whole box from a backup or you'll never be confident there are no back
doors, etc.  BQ is EOL anyway, so prob BO/BX time.

However, it sound like something has got in tangle... is /var completely
full and what error messages are you getting when you try and restart the
services?

There is a book I use as a guide for troubleshooting - search Google for
'nix intrusion'.  It's a bit old, but there's lots ideas.

Richard