[BlueOnyx:10530] Re: cmuImport Issue

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed May 9 21:36:39 -05 2012

Hi Rashid,

Abdul Rashid Abdullah wrote:
> I imported a couple of sites into a server successfully, but upon trying
> to import another site, I am receiving the following error:
>
> ===> Checking Virtual Sites <===
> ===> Checking Users <===
> Creating virtual site: www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> ERROR: Vsite www.hawaiifamilyforum.org was not created properly.
> Creating user: allen
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for user: allen fqdn:
> www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Creating user: hawaiifamily
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for user: hawaiifamily fqdn:
> www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Creating user: eva
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for user: eva fqdn: www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Creating user: bill
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for user: bill fqdn:
> www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Creating user: grassroots
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for user: grassroots fqdn:
> www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> ERROR: Cannot find site group for mailing list:
> www.hawaiifamilyforum.org-alert fqdn: www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Fixing UIDs and GIDs of all users by running
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl.
> Setting disk quota of 2048 MB for virtual site: www.hawaiifamilyforum.org
> Setting disk quota of 1200 MB for user: allen
> Setting disk quota of 2048 MB for user: hawaiifamily
> Setting disk quota of 1000 MB for user: eva
> Setting disk quota of 1000 MB for user: bill
> Setting disk quota of 500 MB for user: grassroots
> We imported 0 vsites, 0 users, 0 lists

Hmmm, it would appear that some files are missing.  Are you sure that
you are getting all of the CMU'd files transferred across?  Also, are
there any problems / corruptions / disk-full issues on the outgoing
server?  You might check for that.  I'd say the problem is likely more
to do on the Export machine than the Import box.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services