[BlueOnyx:10547] Re: Kickstart error during install of BlueOnyx 5108R

Bob Wickline wick at bobwickline.com
Fri May 11 19:03:38 -05 2012

I had a Dell system with the same issue.  Would like to find a resolution to this. I disabled the internal interface and installed a PCI nic card with no success.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabMichael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:Hi Herb,

> Error parsing kickstart config
>
> "The provided network interface eth0 does not exist"
>
> This is a Dell server, it claims to support RHEL 6.

Yeah, the various kickstart scripts really expect that you have an eth0
interface. Check what interfaces that box has, how they are named and if there
is an option in the BIOS that's causing the box not to show at least one
interface as eth0.