[BlueOnyx:10579] Off topic German Business DSL Providers

Howie Dines howie at howie.co.uk
Tue May 15 15:56:36 -05 2012

Hi folks,

Sorry for asking an off topic question, but I'm pulling my hair out trying
to find a reasonable business ISP in Germany.

I'm currently with Demon Internet in the UK and have 13 fixed IP's on a
Business package, running a number of servers from home.

In the next few months I'm moving to Germany (Rommerskirchen, just west of
Koeln/Dusseldorf)

I need to find a reasonable ISP that offers Fixed IP's / blocks on a home /
business package that doesn't cost an "arm and a leg"

I would like a min of 5 IP's (1 for the home network and 2 each for 2x
servers)

Can anyone help with suggestions of companies?

Thanks in advance

Howie Dines

http://www.dincom.co.uk/bq/