[BlueOnyx:10584] Re: Again with the phpMyAdmin infinite loop

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Tue May 15 17:48:22 -05 2012

Hi, Chris...

I posted about this a week or so ago, having the trouble on my 5106R
box. The only response I got was to try Internet Explorer. I did that
and it worked, but I wasn't thrilled about it. For one thing, I loathe
IE and only use it when absolutely essential. But more importantly, I
think it's important that the BX GUI should be browser-agnostic. I'd
hope that the answer to making it work again in Firefox can be found. I
suspect that something got broken in an update, because I'd never had a
problem using Firefox in three years...

Alan