[BlueOnyx:10649] Re: word press install.php memory error

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Tue May 22 00:03:30 -05 2012

On 5/22/2012 4:01 AM, Administrator wrote:

> Does anyone have a PDF or template for settings for Word press install
> on BQ?
>
> I get so much "push back" from web programmers that can never get past
> the install.php.
>
> Any advice would be helpful, if not I am going to have to research
> another Distro for wordpress web sites.
>
> Thank advance for your help.

There is actually something better than a doc. Compass / Solarspeed have
a pkg that takes care of the hard work for you.

http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/shop/wordpress-p-30.html

or for German users...

http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/shop/wordpressgerman-p-115.html

These packages have pre-configured settings embedded in the package that
take care of minimum requirements to install a wordpress site. It also
has an app backup and database backup system. It also allows CMU
migration of the meta data allowing a site to be easily ported from one
server to another. It also has an upgrade function, making it easy to
update to newer wordpress versions as they are released your existing
sites with the click of a button.

Regards,
Greg.