[BlueOnyx:10656] Re: FTPS on Blueonyx?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 23 22:21:22 -05 2012

Hi Dirk,

> Is there a simple way to get FTPS running on a BlueOnyx System (5108R)?

Just connect to the box with an SFTP capable FTP client. If I have to use
Windows for FTP (happens rarely enough) I use FlashFXP, which (among other
things) supports SFTP.

Some clients (like FlashFXP) need to know which "SSL method" or which "SSL
authentication method" they should use when they connect to the server. Set
this to "Auth SSL" or "Auth TLS", which our ProFTPd supports out of the box.

Other than that you don't need to do anything special.