[BlueOnyx:11442] Re: Web alias turn off PHP

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Mon Oct 1 08:50:25 -05 2012

I don't know if this is related, but on first setup/use (not later) the
virtual site template will report a suphp setting error if no php boxed on
checked on the web tab. After I can turn off php in the virtual site
template. Just an annoyance, probably not related, but I mention it just in
case.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie