[BlueOnyx:11455] Re: Fund-raising for a modern BlueOnyx theme - Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Oct 2 01:24:33 -05 2012

Hi Dan,

> Michael - it is possible to get a list of names of those that have
> donated - perhaps just a list of names so we could get a sense of how
> many of us are going the extra mile here?

I'm not sure if that would be a good idea, Dan. When I called for
donations, I didn't mention that the names of the donators would be made
public. And doing so after the fact might not be in the interest of some
of those who donated. I don't know. I really don't want to be ungrateful
in any way or kind, as I really appreciate the awesome support of the
community in this matter. Every donation - regardless how small or how
big is equally appreciated. So I'll send everyone who donated something
back as a small thank you. Either a free PKG from my shop or a discount
coupon. I'll sort this out sometime during the week.

What I can say is that there were 35 individual donations. A few were
from people or companies that are not very active on the list (if at
all), others were from well know regulars of the list.