[BlueOnyx:11462] Re: Fund-raising for a modern BlueOnyx theme - Update

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Oct 2 09:34:09 -05 2012

Michael Aronoff wrote:
> Dn Wrote:
>> Having 35 donations is certainly a respectable number.
>
> Actually I would have expected more, even if they were small amounts. I will donate again once I get some deadbeats to pay their bills :-)

35 ain't bad when you consider that with ANY project, there will always
be a core group of active contributors, surrounded by the much larger
group of active users, surrounded by the still larger yet more
fragmented group of casual users.

As for the deadbeat problem, I believe that's why God gave BlueOnyx the
"Suspend" button.  :)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services