[BlueOnyx:11471] Fan / Disk status broke

George F. Nemeyer tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Wed Oct 3 01:37:06 -05 2012

The Active Monitor Overview shows gray ball-dots for fans and disk
integrity.

On the Detail page, fans show properly on the diagram, with correct speeds
being reported on mouse-over.  But the Current Status on the Fans Details
reports "no information available".  The ball-dot remains gray in the
Details box as well as on the Overview page.

The RAID Status Detail and the Drive Status Detail both report OK, and
show green ball-dots in their respective boxes.   However the dot on the
Overview page remains gray.

This seems to have quit after the swatch update, but I'd not swear to
that, but they both *did* work in the past.

Any hints on what I should be looking for?

=^_^=  Tigerwolf