[BlueOnyx:11640] Re: Web Services and Admin funcions

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Sun Oct 28 06:16:47 -05 2012

I have seen a set of instructions (I think - maybe I was dreaming!)
explaining how to integrate third party software into the GUI, if that's
what you are trying to achieve.

I have a feeling it was either on this
list or something that Michael wrote (or maybe both)

Have a search of
the list and see what you get.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY
PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [1] WORK: 01692
558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [2]

 		See
who we know in common [3]

On 27.10.2012 07:17, Marcello Torchio wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> i've a question for you.
> Is it possible to
integrate the admin GUI functions with an external software? Maybe
through Web Services or something else?
> My need is to integrate for
example the availability of a website regarding its billing status, so
if the customer doesn't pay the hosting renewal bid later the expire
date the website will be automatically suspended.
> Obviously this kind
of functionality can be useful in other contexts.
> Thank you

Links:
------
[1] http://www.quick-websites.co.uk