[BlueOnyx:11261] Re: Blueonyx import no-work

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Sep 3 06:29:28 -05 2012

Hi Mon Chan:

> **
> *Some err msg in import UI, any solution to fix?*
> **
> *Deprecated*: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
> */usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/import/importHandler.php* on line *192*

Yes, this is a known issue, but thanks for reminding me about it. That
import / export feature is broken on 5107R and 5107R. It's not just
those deprecated ereg() functions. I had fixed them on a test box and
noticed that a lot of other code also needs a total work over. Please
use CMU for exports and imports instead. At least until this is fixed.