[BlueOnyx:11273] Re: Solarspeed PHP Package 5108R-PHP-5.3.14-1.pkg @Michael Stauber

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Sep 5 07:06:58 -05 2012

Hi Dirk,

> I tried it several times. I restarted the server and tried again but everything without success.
> The installation of the package 5108R-PHP-5.3.12-1.pkg is not problem. But 5108R-PHP-5.3.14-1.pkg fails.
>
> Michael do you have any idea how I can install the package successful?

Uhm, Dirk? You know, an email offlist would have been nice. Even a phone
call. I don't think it necessary to drag support for commercial stuff in
front of the whole list. :-)

The PHP PKG is quite large and as indicated in the PDF manuals it is
best installed from the command line. Otherwise you may run into time
outs or file size related upload restrictions.

See:
http://www.solarspeed.net/attachment.php?id_attachment=16
http://www.solarspeed.net/attachment.php?id_attachment=17