[BlueOnyx:11287] Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: Re: PHP Pear error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 6 11:34:06 -05 2012

Hi Richard,

>  *Deprecated*: Function eregi() is deprecated in
> */home/.sites/70/site4/web/templates/sportline/suckerfish.php* on line *17*

Now that error has nothing to do with my PHP. It's just that you're
using PHP-5.3 and your script "suckerfish.php" is using a PHP command
that is no longer available in PHP-5.3 or newer: eregi()

So you need to replace the eregi() command in line 17 in your
suckerfish.php with something that will work in PHP-5.3 as well. Like
preg_match(), which does the same, but requires slightly changed
parameters to do the same things.