[BlueOnyx:11296] Re: 5106R system w/solarspeedphpMyAdmin-3.1.3w/php-5.3.6

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 6 16:50:15 -05 2012

Hi Eiji Hamano,

> It looks from my action that I re-installed  5106R-phpMyAdmin-3.1.3.
> Any Idea  ?

That's a three and a half year old PKG! These days it's a really bad
idea to still use it, because by now it is incompatible to the
base-phpmyadmin module of BlueOnyx. So it will no longer work.

Uninstall it from the GUI. Then use these commands to bring back the
original phpMyAdmin that shipped with BlueOnyx:

rpm -e --nodeps phpMyAdmin base-phpmyadmin-capstone base-phpmyadmin-ui
base-phpmyadmin-locale-ja_JP base-phpmyadmin-locale-da_DK
base-phpmyadmin-locale-jabase-phpmyadmin-locale-en_US
base-phpmyadmin-locale-de_DE base-phpmyadmin-glue base-phpmyadmin-locale-en

yum install phpMyAdmin base-phpmyadmin-capstone base-phpmyadmin-ui
base-phpmyadmin-locale-ja_JP base-phpmyadmin-locale-da_DK
base-phpmyadmin-locale-jabase-phpmyadmin-locale-en_US
base-phpmyadmin-locale-de_DE base-phpmyadmin-glue base-phpmyadmin-locale-en

/etc/init.d/admserv restart
/etc/init.d/httpd restart

If you need a newer phpMyAdmin that works fine and which is accessible
via the public Apache, then try this one instead:

phpMyAdmin [3.5.2.1] as WebApp:
http://www.solarspeed.net/product.php?id_product=20