[BlueOnyx:11300] Re: 5106R systemw/solarspeedphpMyAdmin-3.1.3w/php-5.3.6

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Sep 7 07:37:39 -05 2012

Hi Eiji,

> Since I did install Compass-webapps for the first time, it was hard for me.
> However, waphpMyAdmin is wonderful.

Thank you. Yes, the WebApp Installer is a nice thing and allows to
deploy various Web Applications to selected sites. It also takes care of
backing up, restoring and updating these apps.

> A site can be chosen and url can also be freely changed for every site.

That is correct. The WebApp installer suggests an installation path, but
you can change it for each site the way you want it.