[BlueOnyx:11317] Re: 5107 PHP not working

Wed Sep 12 01:25:07 -05 2012

Hello Ken,

The config file is oke
It has the Addtype in the config
I restarted php bij enabeling and disable the php settings.
It is not one site but all sites that has not suPHP enabled.

All sites has suPHP now but I had to change the rights to get phpmyadmin
working
So I prefer to fix this. So one site kan have suPHP off.

I checked php.ini this is not changed
Looks like the server is not knowing anymore he has to serve php
I checked mime.types php is not present but on another 5106 machine php is
also not present there

Steffan