[BlueOnyx:11359] Re: Web alias turn off PHP

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Fri Sep 21 06:57:33 -05 2012

On 19 Sep 2012, at 22:14, Michael Stauber wrote:
> I'm just publishing that change to SVN and to YUM:
>
> 5106R:
> http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/934/
>
> 5107R/5108R:
> http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/933

Looks like I have the update:

# grep Alias /usr/sausalito/conf/base/apache/Apache.conf
VirtualHost.webAliases          perl:base/apache/virtual_host.pl CONFIGURE
VirtualHost.webAliasRedirects   perl:base/apache/virtual_host.pl CONFIGURE
Vsite.webAliases.*      perl:base/apache/webscripting.pl CLEANUP

I've done /etc/init.d/cced.init restart to make sure.. And I still get the problem.

I'll have a play and see if I can see a cause.