[BlueOnyx:11372] Re: iphone 5 and pam_abl

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Sep 24 11:15:12 -05 2012

Gerald Waugh wrote:
> I have many server calls this AM, looks like many people playing with
> their new iphones.
> They can't remember the passwords, so they guess until they get locked out
> grrrr.

Ah yes, isn't the hosting business fun, especially when it comes to email?

If your users are having that much trouble, it may be worth turning off
the host blocking, at least temporarily while they get things figured out.

I'm so glad they got the new Iphone 5. It's TALLER!  LOL....

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services