[BlueOnyx:11396] Re: BlueOnyx-5106R-CentOS-5.8-20120903 iso

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Sep 25 02:57:57 -05 2012

Hi all,

For the archives: David and I did some troubleshooting on this topic:

>> Warning:
>> fopen(/usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/phpsysinfo/.phpsysinfo/templates//ima
>> ges/bar_middle.gif)
>> [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
>> /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/phpsysinfo/.phpsysinfo/includes/common_func
>> tions.php
>> on line 268

If you have a 5106R and your phpsysinfo complains about this, here is
the fix:

cd /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/phpsysinfo/.phpsysinfo/
cp config.php.5106R config.php

Apparently a post-install script didn't go all the way through there.
I'll check if it was a one time problem, or if it's a general problem
with the latest 5106R CD installer.