[BlueOnyx:11408] Re: Fund-raising for a modern BlueOnyx theme

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Tue Sep 25 06:46:22 -05 2012

On 25/09/12 04:28, Michael Stauber wrote:

> So we'd like to ask you for donations.
> http://www.blueonyx.it/fundraising/

More than happy to donate some money to the cause and thank you for
doing this :-)

If I may make a request...  I used to replace some of the graphics in
the old theme that said BlueQuartz/BlueOnyx with my company logo.  It
was a really easy way of giving a branded server.  It would be great if
this were a full option of the new theme.

Even if there wasn't an "uploader" option it would be great to be able
to upload some alternative graphics to a separate directory to replace
the standard ones.

No worries if this isn't possible but wanted to let you know  :-)

Thank you again.

Dan

--
Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/