[BlueOnyx:11413] configure email "journaling"

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:51:20 -05 2012

Hi all;

I saw a couple questions on this list over time about how to configure
journaling of mail (for compliance purposes, either send a copy of all
email crossing the box for a given domain to an external email
address, or drop it in a separate, local journal mailbox).

I don't seem to find any replies on the list, and googling around I
find some items such as a procmailrc config change (that will get mail
going only one direction) else, 3rd-party milters for sendmail, often
requiring recompiling sendmail.

Anyone have a known good way to do this for a given domain under BlueOnyx?

Thanks for thoughts-