[BlueOnyx:11415] Re: configure email "journaling"

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:38:03 -05 2012

I saw that tek-tips forum entry, but didn't chase synonym down as the
link to it in the forum was dead.

http://freecode.com/projects/synonym

looks to be the "current" home of synonym; last updated 2004.

There's also:
http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-bcc/index.shtml

of similar vintage.  And that's about all I found.

Since both of these seem to use bcc, I'm not sure how this will handle
envelops (if they are present in the original mail) but its testable.

Thanks!