[BlueOnyx:13489] Mailing Spam Issue

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:40:20 -05 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm having trouble on my BO boxes with SPAM issues.

Sometimes it happens that at the beginning of the month my customers
receive spam mails from themselves.

The mail, if analyzed in source code, contains FROM and TO fields the same
(eg. the mail of a customer) but in return-path different address.

The mail are incoming from outside servers and they are not sent through my
servers.

On servers I've running different tools to check mailq size and mail stats
to analyze if there are possible outgoing SPAM issues, but it does not
seems to be.

I don't understand why, at the beginning of the month, a lot of customers
receive these mails.

Someone else had similar experience?

Could be a "normal" SPAM issue?

Thanks