[BlueOnyx:13517] Re: TLS message: tlsv1 alert insufficient security:s3_pkt.c:1092:SSL alert number 71

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Aug 12 02:11:09 -05 2013

Michael,

thank you for your reply.
After I installed the new certificate, gmx/web.de was possible again but I get messages from apple customers that they cannot send emails by smtp with activated ssl option. If they deactivate ssl option, they can send emails.
Do you have any idea? Do I have to restart some services?

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt