[BlueOnyx:13532] Re: BlueOnyx Software Updates

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Wed Aug 14 17:59:59 -05 2013

On 14/08/2013 09:54, OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET wrote:
> I have a problem when trying to do software updates in bluonyx admin pannel.
>
> I've got the message :
>       Software Updates was unable to retrieve a list of packages from the
> Software Updates server located at newlinq.blueonyx.it. Please check to
> make sure that newlinq.blueonyx.it is a valid Software Updates server
> and that you can query it from your web browser.

Newlinq is only needed if you buy additional products from the BX
vendors on this list.  If you want to set this up then the instructions
can be found at http://www.solarspeed.net/delivery

However you don't need this to operate and update your server.  Going to
the Software Updates, Yum Updater tab should still work and update your
machine.

Dan