[BlueOnyx:13566] Re: Crashed drive

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Sat Aug 17 15:52:15 -05 2013

I will keep my crashed virtuals as well. When you figure something out, let
the board know, I'm sure it will be something that everyone would want to
know.

The closest I got to mounting the LVM is when I added it to another BO
server, and I could see all the LVM partitions, but because they are both
named VolGroup00 I was not able to mount it, or even try to do a fsck on it.
I tried renaming the volume using the UUID but I still was not able to mount
it.

The BO install CD did give you options for non raid, and no LVM partition.
This time I chose to go the simple route, and not do the LVM.

Gregg