[BlueOnyx:13578] Updated ISO images available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Aug 20 14:33:09 -05 2013

Updated ISO images for BlueOnyx 5107R and 5108R are now available:

BlueOnyx-5107R-CentOS-6.4-20130813.iso
BlueOnyx-5107R-SL-6.4-20130813.iso

BlueOnyx-5108R-CentOS-6.4-20130813.iso
BlueOnyx-5108R-SL-6.4-20130813.iso

The can be downloaded from the usual mirrors:

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=downloads

I also tried to roll up a new 5106R ISO image, but that didn't go so
well yet. It either was beyond the maximum capacity of a CD, refused to
boot or (despite provisions for that) tried to force you to partition
manually. I might try to tackle the 5106R install CD again in the close
future, but for the time being use the last good 5106R CD that's still
provided at the download locations mentioned above.

What's new in the Updated 5107R / 5108R CDs? Well, they include all the
latest patches and bugfixes available via YUM. But also the new BlueOnyx
API module is already preinstalled. So installing off the new CD will
save you some time on updating.