[BlueOnyx:13598] DNS Server Critical Error

Philip Hamer phil at pwmaintenance.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 16:17:46 -05 2013

Hi all hope you are well.

I ported our BO Server over to VM Ware around 18 months ago and its ran away
happily since then.

I am running 5108R.

Over the weekend I installed a new Rapid SSL Cert with Private Key file
using the GUI.

I also changed the hostname of the box via the GUI and re-booted the server.

SSL Cert was installed after the FQDN was changed.

We have been acquired by another company hence the new FQDN and SSL
Certificate.

This is the only two things I have done to the server apart from a scan
around some log files each day or so looking for issues.

It may be unrelated but I suspect it could have caused the issue.

I have no clue where to start with the DNS service apart from trying a few
re-boots and turning it on / off.

Would anyone know if I can verbose output to screen or to a log file?

Kind of hoping I can create an output to look at and hopefully find out
where things are going wrong.

Any advise would be greatly received.

Many thanks people.

Kind Regards,