[BlueOnyx:13614] Re: DFix2

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Aug 29 09:34:57 -05 2013

Richard,

I have a love/hate relationship with dFix2...

It seems like ftp clients that open multiple session can trigger dfix2 and
so can iPhones/i* when setting up email (they try lots of things to access
email that fail) figuring out settings of the server.

I usually do a
iptables -L dFix2

To see the blocked IP's then

Iptables -D dFix2 1

Where 1 is the number of the blocked ip. To get this from the list I start
counting from the top of the -L output starting with 1.

I hope this helps.

	-Stephanie