[BlueOnyx:14079] Turning off recursion on BlueOnyx DNS

Darren Shea dshea at ecpi.com
Mon Dec 9 12:03:51 -05 2013

Under the Advanced tab in DNS settings, there is a field marked "Query
Request Recursion Access by IP Address (optional)" which is supposed to
define the IP ranges to allow recursion, but when I put values in, it didn't
seem to work. Specifically, it appeared to disallow recursion from a client
within the defined IP range.

Is there a specific delimiter I need to use between ranges or something? I
can't seem to find any documentation on this other than the mouse-over text,
and that seemed straightforward enough, but it wasn't right.

Thank you,
  Darren