[BlueOnyx:14088] Re: GUI Changes

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 11:03:18 -05 2013

From: blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it
[mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On Behalf Of Steven Howes
Sent: 11 December 2013 15:53
To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
Subject: [BlueOnyx:14087] Re: GUI Changes

On 11 Dec 2013, at 15:49, Richard Sidlin <richard at sidlin.co.uk> wrote:

Hopefully you can see the image but when I logged into one of the BO servers
this morning, I got below the Login word "loginOkMessage" and where it
normally asks for the Username and Password it has now instead
"loginPageUsername" "loginPagePassword" and "loginPageSecurity" with
".loginPageLogin" in the blue clickable box.

/etc/init.d/cced.init restart

/etc/init.d/httpd restart

/etc/init.d/admserv restart

Not all steps required, but might as well. Probably a yum update not
restarting things properly.

Thanks. That did it. Sorry for the duplicate post if it arrives!