[BlueOnyx:14122] BlueOnyx Installation Issues

mduarte mduarte at sentex.net
Wed Dec 18 08:13:15 -05 2013

Folks,

Apologies if I sent this in already.

Just a quick question. I have tried installing BlueOnyx 5107R (CentOS) on two
different machines unsuccessfully. The issue is that I can boot from the CD
and progress successfully though several menus. However, I get to one point
and the setup menu complains that it cannot find the distribution. I tried
the installation on a Dell 17XX series blade and an IBM X232 (both SCSI based
systems) with exactly the same problem. Any idea of what I could be doing
wrong?

Thank You,
Manuel