[BlueOnyx:14164] Blue(Onyx) Christmas

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Dec 24 18:35:30 -05 2013

Since it's now Christmas for some of us, I think it's not too early to
pass the greeting.  I hope it's a wonderful time of reflection, family &
friends and general merriment for everybody.

And just to keep things on topic with BlueOnyx, do you think that if
Elvis was still alive (or if we can find where he is hiding) we could
get a recording of Blue Christmas, only with the words changed to
BlueOnyx Christmas?   ;)

May the blessings of the season be yours.
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services