[BlueOnyx:11899] Re: Bug when removing "Email disabled" user

rodrigo ordonez rodrigo at xnet.mx
Fri Jan 4 10:15:14 -05 2013

Noticed this too on 5106r

Servicio email BlackBerry® xnet

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Gablunsky <t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de>
Sender: blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:38:33
To: blueonyx at blueonyx.it<blueonyx at blueonyx.it>
Subject: [BlueOnyx:11898]
	Bug when removing "Email disabled" user

Hello,

I wish you all a successfull new year.

Today I found a small bug:

If your disabling email for a user an entry in the file /etc/mail/access is generated. If the user gets deleted after that - regardless if only the user or the site as a whole gets deleted - these entries stay. Mostly this should just be a cosmetic issue, but maybe my phantasy is just to limited..

I tested this on an fully uptodate 5107R.

Regards,

Tobias Gablunsky
Servertechnik
Server Management

CBXNET combox internet GmbH
Lützowstr. 106 | 10785 Berlin
Tel: +49 (30) 5900 69-41
Fax: +49 (30) 5900 69-99
www.cbxnet.de

Event Connect - Internet für Ihren Event!
Tel: +49 (30) 5900 69-80
www.event-connect.de

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler