[BlueOnyx:11915] Re: Blocked IP - locked myself out

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Sun Jan 6 12:24:33 -05 2013

The FTP block is probably in the hosts allow and hosts deny files.  Check those files in the /etc directory, and manually remove anything that applies to you/your IP address.

If you don't clear your problem there - check to insure FTP is on in the first place and allowed for the domain whose username you are using for the login.

Chuck