[BlueOnyx:11938] cmuExport/cmuImport and subdomains

James james at slor.net
Wed Jan 9 00:13:30 -05 2013

Is there some trick I'm missing to getting subdomains successfully exported
and imported?  I'm moving stuff from 5106R on old crappy host to 5108R on
new shiny host, and everything seems to be getting there fine except for
subdomain configuration.  All my files are there, all settings for the main
sites look good, etc., and subdomains are enabled in the general settings on
the new host.  I don't know if I'm losing them in the export or import step,
but I'd sure like to find them. J

Thanks!

James