[BlueOnyx:11961] Re: mod_sec

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Wed Jan 9 23:13:07 -05 2013

This brings up another question then. Is mod_security something we could
add to the system ourselves? Or would there be other dependencies that
mod_sec would need, which would mess up other stuff.

I'll spin up another virtual to test with any day of the week. However
if it's going to be a completely futile effort, I'd rather know ahead of
time.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com