[BlueOnyx:11987] Michael Please contact me!

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Fri Jan 11 14:54:06 -05 2013

Sorry for the intrusion all but I think my direct emails  to Michael
Stauber are getting dropped into the bit bucket. I assume it probably
has something to do with his move.

Michael if you could contact me off-list for some
consulting/troubleshooting on one of our BO servers I would appreciate it.

Anyone else here who offers consulting services on these boxes is also
welcome to contact me off-list. I'll keep your info handy in case
Michael isnt able to assist for whatever reason.

Thanks!