[BlueOnyx:12020] Re: APC breaks my server

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Thu Jan 17 10:52:30 -05 2013

Hello,

what do you think about XCache (http://xcache.lighttpd.net/)?
I did not tried it yet on BO but it might work.
aAccelerator is another option but not the best because the project seems not to be very active. The last version is from middle of 2010.

Or think about varnish as frontend cache instead of an php opcode cache.
We have still a discussion on this list how to implement it in BO.

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt