[BlueOnyx:12057] Re: new website setup

Drew Happli drew at happli.org
Mon Jan 21 10:22:02 -05 2013

I am working on testing a migration from an old RedHat system to a
new BlueOnyx system. However so far I am running into some permissions
issues. To configure the web app that this site uses I have to go to
http://<sitename>/application/config/config.php

When I go there I get
a 403 error, which is a permissions issue. I have checked the
permissions and they seem close. I checked and they are:

rwxr-sr-x
with the owner apache and the group being site2. I think the permissions
should be rwxr-xr-x with the same owner and group.

The log file shows:
File does not exist:
/home/.site/143/site2/web/application/config/config.php

Any ideas on
why the log file says that the file isn't there, but on disk it is
there, and permissions look correct?

Thanks!

Drew.