[BlueOnyx:12107] Re: Group-Office Professional

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Sat Jan 26 09:58:59 -05 2013

Michael,

Please re read Gerald's message. We already knew the differences.

He asked why he couldn't upgrade seamlessly to pro without losing data, as well as how to get a current version of the software on the platform as the current BO  installer is considerably behind the current pro release.

Sent from my iPhone